life ticking:

Saturday 20 October 2007

1-liners/truth

summarising those last days i have not written a thing -

1. i got the big promotion at work - wow! (ironic).
2. i got selected in a strange Ministry process for an assessment programme (wow - ironic, again)
3. i got my depression back
4. a man i hardly know told me last night he loves me. i replied swiftly "You don't know me" - and he said "I didn't tell you i know you".
interesting, huh? (i felt so much uneasy, i can't take these sentimentalisms any more)
5. i feel totally cracked down. but i will not show it to my real, everyday life.
ONLY HERE my truth lies.

1 comment:

Hliaxtina said...

Κάτι μου θυμίζει...
Σταυροδρόμι

Well, men say "I love you" when they mean "I want you"... nothing to do with love and sentiments...

Nice you found me!