life ticking:

Monday 17 September 2007

winning life back

today i had a meeting with the General Director of the company i have been working for the last 7 months. It doesn't matter why, or what might come out of this talk i had the chance to enjoy, really enjoy with him. On purpose i didn't ask anyone who might know him about his personality, his traits and his dislikes - i wanted to enter the room, his office, in total curiosity. It was a meeting on fair grounds - he didn't know me (only my cv was in front of him), i didn't know him (only an interview in a related journal gave me a poor glimpse of him).
I didn't realise how fast time went by.
And this was wonderful.

i enjoyed spending time talking of myself mostly to a stranger - he may have a high or low opinion of me now, but i know that i was me there, 100% Eleni.
and this was how i won a day back.

No comments: